Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10x10x10

Here goes just following a few friends with 10 photos in 10 minutes for ten days... here goes day one:

As you can tell this is ten photos about what is currently lying on my dinning room table and chairs:
Starting top left and going clockwise to the centre we have:
1. No.2's teddy bear
2. my laptop
3. the remote control for the set top box (guess who has control..hehe)
4. an almost empty bowl of strawberries and grapes - poor little strawberry and some husks remains.
5. towels hanging on my chairs to dry due to the very wet weather we have been having.
6. A list of writing words to help my youngest write a sentence in his writing book - gee I am a tough mum holidays and he has to write a few sentences...
7. my youngests DSI XL and a charger - the charger does not go with this dsi as its a friends and was left here when they went home an hour ago...
8. My mouse to go with my laptop..
9. My oldests notebook - today he wrote a story about a man named Max stuck on a deserted island - he was eventually saved...
10 . Final centre picture is a Pink Hibiscus picked while my children and their friends were being kids and playing in the muddy mud puddles - my youngest had time in the fun to think of me.. isn't that nice...

If you want to take part post 10 pictures taken in ten minutes each day for ten days...

Cheers


1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

oh my gosh I love it. How much fun did you have doing this? And didn't you notice things that you would not normally notice during the course of the day? I love this project and am so glad you joined in. That hibiscus is so pretty, lucky he picked it for you and its now inside out of the rough weather. Thanks so much for sharing your 10 x 10 x 10. It has cheered me up so much. There really is beauty and good out there, and that is what we have to keep mindful of. As for writing, yes, my boys have been doing the same.