Monday, January 17, 2011

10x10x10 Day 7

Posted by Picasa


Okay what a day/night... Have been feeling a tad off today just tired I think looking after the sick child and birthday prep finally got the better of me. I went for an afternoon nap and thats where I wanted to stay when hubby came to rouse me t go to the local summer carnival.. I eventually coaxed myself off the bed and off we went. That is where I took todays 10x10x10....

Starting centre then going bottom second from the left around clockwise:

1. The almost full moon offered us so light on this absolutely beautiful summer evening.

2. Entry sign into the fabulous Dodgem Cars...

3. Two lonely dodgem cars with no riders.... oh the poor cars had to sit out...

4. you must be this tall to ride in the Dodgem cars.

5. The way to exit the dodgem cars.

6. A crazy clown up high in the sky....

7. Feeling dizzy watching the big whizzer... ugh,, no thanks..

8. We all live in a yellow submarine..

9. Hey man Hows it hanging - some hip cool reggae bananas hanging around upside down, ready to be won ...

10. Whats a trip to the carnival without a very expensive Daggwood dog - five dollars now for a battered sausage on the stick I rememebr when they were $2.50...


That was our evening take care all..
Cheers
Z
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

these pics are great. I hope you are feeling better soon. How is your big boy?