Wednesday, January 12, 2011

10x10x10 Day 2

Here is my day 2 post for 10x10x10:
As it is a wet rainy day we are stuck inside again, I decided to continue from yesterdays and choose an area of my house. Todays is my kitchen bench, small as it is I was surprised to see ten things to take a picture of... (again going clockwise from top left to centre)



1. This is a tea towel I folded this morning when I was sorting out the washing - apparently my entourage of boys didn't have any undies left (they have been to the beach a few times and have worn a pair under their shorts.. different ones each day apparnetly). As you can see although the clothes got put away the teatowel only made it to the bench.

2. An empty bowl with remnants of milk from a bowl of cheerios - my boys have had a lazy day and I let them go till they are hungry the choice was a bowl of cheerios with milk and yougurt...

3. Is an almost empty loaf of bread - after the cheerios they each had a cheese and mayonaise sandwich which was made before the cheerios and a n=mind change so they were put in the fridge for later which turned out to be just after the bowl of cheerios.

4. My almost empty cup of tea - hubby made it this morning for me when he got me up to watch the news - Floodings in Qld wiht him at 6am before he left for work. It was nice just him and me kids asleep - although the news stories were horrific... Oh its 1pm here and the cup has been refilled twice .... just so you know.

5. A butter knife used to spread butter and mayonaise and to cut the sandwhiches in half.

6. the sandwhich bags used to store the sandwhiches after the mind change to cheerios - mind really didnt have to use them.

7. The empty yogurt container that was eaten mixed into the cheerios and milk before the cheese and mayonaise sandwiches...

8. Napkins - that came from my friend bringing Maccas for the kids breakfast yesterday when she dropped her kids off for the day - sadly they are in the same spot I placed them yesterday morning - yes I did clean around them yesterday, last night and today....hehe

9. The shopping list with very important details of what to buy to make cupcales courtesy of birthday boy - must not forget to buy
them...

10. Sadly the flower from yesterdays 10x10x10 - i didnt put it in water and when it closed up for the night it didnt reopen...:(



Cheers


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Zyatica said...

I know and the out of routine - normally my benches are clean and tidy.. but with the wet weather its been a free for all... good thing I tidy a bit at night..

'Joyce' said...

oh what a crack up! The undies. lol, I have one that goes through all his just like your boys, then the other has none in the wash, and tells me that he hasn't been wearing undies at all 'cause he is on holidays'. *Ahem* when I seeked further information he explained he is wearing his board shorts every day! oh right - der mum! Apparently you don't wear undies when you wear your boardies, whether you swim in them or not! lol.
I love how your colours blend, it just seems to flow like this hey!

Zyatica said...

Lol the undies... One doesnt wear them under boardies but will wear them under boxes (go figure). the other always wears them.... not to mention 'senior' he wears them swimming and thus the complaint was from him - he had to touch his christmas stash hehe