Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10x10x10 Day 8














Well here is my 10x10x010 for today... We had a quiet day at home, I have been feeling rather tired so its been a lazy day... Thus my pictures are inside my house.

Todays 10x10x10 starting centre and goin top left around clockwise:

1. The beautiful flowers I got form a friend on CH's birthday, they have started to bloom today.

2. My red scented candle, haven't lit it for a while might do so tonight - it smells delishous..

3. My empty craft desk/table it was used as the arts station for the party and I haven't managed to get motivated enoug to do an so its still all packed away... tomorrow I will put away the collage stuff and get motivated....opps did I say that hehe

4. Christmas cards still hanging around - just noticed them among the birthday cards....

5. The birthday banner Simon pulled down when he took the decorations down.. it got far....

6. The doll my mum bought me back from Asia last year for my graduation...

7. A lovely butterfly lattern Simon gave me for Christmas 2009, yes those are christmas decorations...

8. the dishes I just washed, no the fairy hasn't come to put them away....

9. But the gremlins have helped themselves to milo milks.... I could have thought the bench was clear and clean....

10. The matching latern to the one with the christmas decorations on...

Well thats me
CHeers
Z
Posted by Picasa

No comments: