Monday, January 17, 2011

10x10x10 Day 6














Okay its posted a day late but the pictures were taken yesterday evening.

We had a ham in the fridge that we wanted to cook so we had oragnised to go out to a friends house for lunch/dinner to chill and let the kids play and for us adults to catch up... Charlie was still sick - (looks like tonsillitus- so its a wait it out game... ) so movies and games were on the cards...
Anyway we had a lovely catch up and here are the 10x10x10 for day 6 - starting centre going bottom left and around:

1. My mobile phone cover - I have used my phone to take all the 10x10x10 phots except for day 5 - which I used my camera as I had it out for the party. Anyway my pink suede-y type pouch is covered in stickers that came off the origami box that Charlie made at his party to carry his cupcakes in - I rescued the stickers from the box before I trashed it - it had been tarnished with ising and was unsalvagable once the cupcakes had been eaten....

2. The key essential in my favourite drink at the moment - Cosmopolitan... yum yum yum (yes I wasn't too on the diet yesterday had three of those and man after not having much sugar of late gee whiz they were sweet but yumm)..

3. The jug used to mix my fave drink in, that was stored in the freezer - by the third drink the mix had gone icy like a slushie perfect for a nice warm day... Also in this picture is the glass I drank my cosmo out - not as good as my cosmo glasses at home but good enough heheh.

4. My sunnies after I stood on them in the lounge room, while being silly on the PS3 - they were easily fixed...

5. The microphone I was being silly while playing on the PS3 when I stood on my glasses. Singstar Motown and Queen - I have never done anything like it before and it was fun, fun, fun...
Oh I am sad to say I wasn't very good at it - barely rated above Tone Deaf....

6. The platter used for nibbles while we drank my fave drink...

7. One of the ingredients in my fave drink.

8. The ham bone that was left over from the yummy lunch/dinner ... so delishous...

9. Our pile of stuff we bought over - one green bag is full of art paper, pencils, books and games to keep the unwell child occupied - was barely used as he found a second wind playing wiht his friends.

10. The birthday cake remains before we ate them for dessert now temtation is out of my house - it was such a yummy yummy cake...


I will post on time today for today later -

Take care all cheers

Z
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

ohhhhh yummy Cranberry juice, I have a glass of this every morning. Love it. I hope your little man is feeling better tonight. Take care.