Thursday, January 13, 2011

10x10x10 day 3



Here goes my 10x10x10 for day 3. It is not inside my house as today there is a great big round think in the sky, yes there are a few clouds too but finally there is no rain!!! Hip Hip Horay!!!!

So here goes starting in the centre then bottom left and around clockwise.

1. I am starting here as you would know if are in Australia at present, that we have not seen this wonderful, glorious and warm orb alot - hardly at all due to those big fluffy things that have lots of holes in them - aka rain clouds and rain. I am n ot knocking the rain but gee whiz I have missed the sun.

2. Yes thats right thats what you get when the big shiny bright orb in the sky is at an angle and whose rays are interupted by some kind of solid object - aka a shadow.

3. Of course when you have the nice big shiny orb in the sky, it produces a lot of heat and coupled with wet soggy ground it turns into a very humid temperment. The best way to relax on a sunny day is to find a nice shady spot - and as you can see this nice shady spot ahs a lovely big shady tree and an excellent area for kids to play.

4. Sadly previous park attendees - or maybe passerbys have been careless and left their rubbish behind.

5. Now I have a nice shady spot, a park for the kids ah.... here is the lovely comfortable seat for me, where I can observe the kids and read my latest book.

6. Ah now thats so lovely - look a monkey... just kidding my youngest just hanging around... he wanted to climb over the top of the monkey bars - but mummy wouldn't let him.

7. Don't worry the ground is well padded with leaves onto of bark - a nice cushy landing if anyone should fall.

8. Some stumps - I think they are there for decoration I can't quiet tell what kids could use them for.

9. On the walk down Master 2 says "Mummy I forgot to take the ring that poppy gave me off at home, can you look after it. It tells your mood and it says if you are happy or not" (I wonder what green means)...

10. The bottom of the slide - it rained just last night and someone thought it may be funny to stack some bark and leaves on the end of the slide... ewwwww......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

awwww gosh I love these pics. That tree is stunning.