Friday, January 14, 2011

10x10x10 day 4














Yay!!! I think I have made it, lol... its the end of a long day of getting organised. I couldn't start the fun stuff till the boys were asleep. Anyway here is day 4...

Starting centre and going bottom right and around.

1. The time I took the photos and also the time I am starting to make this cake - well decorate it anyway...

2. The first layer of the cake ... can you tell what it is going to be??? I'll tell you in a minute...

3. Party hats and Platters ready for the party....tomorrow

4. Okay I have to tell you now what the cake is because this guy is going to be sitting on top of the big round cake... Its a Ben 10 Omnitrix - except its going to be a Charlie 8...hehe... He wanted a 'Goop' alien cake and he is in away getting one as this is Goop the Ben 10 ALien... hehe

5. Toilet rolls ready for party craft....think it will be puppets...

6. A wrapped Pass the Parcel.

7. Craft supplies ready to be sorted and organised for the party craft...

8. This is the mess after I wrapped the presents and pass the parcel and hung the streamers and balloons ...

9. The white choclate buds ready to melt for part of the cake ... that you will have to see.....I will post pictures tomorrow...

10. Some of the streamers and balloons and bunting hung as a surprise for the birthday boy... I decorate it differently each year and they love the surprise.....


Okay now since taking the pictures for the 10x10x10, I have organised the table with party cloth and popsticks for the first craft, organised my lovely antique trolley that is my art and craft station for my scrapping and jewllery into the craft supplies table... and I ahve placed loving the two birthday presents on the covered table cloth.. oh and I finished icinng the cake and have washed up.. the time is now 8 minutes to midnight.....

so I must go to bed as I have a huge day of fun and frivolity tomorrow...

Take care all and stay safe...

Cheers
Z
Posted by Picasa

No comments: