Monday, February 8, 2010

Well its is a beautiful sunny day although it looks liek the rain is going to return...

I spent the morning with my twin sister and had a rather lovely day. I got soem photos printed at office works (over 400).. that will keep me busy that is all of 2007 and all of 2008... having them printed i feel i am almost up to date the scrappiing is fun and enjoyable...

When i came home, the hosue was empty so silent and peacefuol, I decided to sort my paper.. the million and one pieces of scrap paper i have... now it is organised into blues, yellows, oranges, pinks, blacks, browns, patterned, words... I have so much pink and purple it isn't funny pity i have two boys ... I didn't buy all the paper I was given a tonne from a friend of mine... Guess i will use the pinks and purples for my events in thefamily scrap book hehe...

Tonight I will spend the evening sorting the photos into months and days..fun becuase I love looking at the photos and thinking of how i will scrap the page...

Cheers

1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

awww sounds like you had such a great day. I can feel you smiling from here. lol.