Saturday, February 6, 2010

Take two..

Blogging.. hmmm.. I have just rediscovered my blog after a friend of mine posted something on FB about her Blog... Having no time in the past to sit down and explore this... NOw i have the time uni is finished and my babies have gone off to 'big' school leaving me empty nested.

SO here you find me writing another dull blog thinking 'I wish I had a way with words' like my friend who writes awesome posts...

Anyway its Saturday my other half has taken the kids and gone off to help a fmaily member move and I am here CHilling on this drizzly rainy day covering school books and blogging..

Cheeers bigs ears...

Zyatica

1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

lol you do have a way with words. It's like you are talking to me now. What fun. Yes, I also love checking out other blogs, be it gardening, craft (of any kind really), simple living, oh you name it I like to read it.