Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Raining again!!! Love it..

Guess what? It is raining again. There is nothing like listening to the rain on the pool. It is like listening to a pot boil but only sweeter, higher pitch...


I have attempted to catch the rain drops using my camera, its nothing fancy just a a kodak digital camera. I have used two settings one for fireworks and one for sport. Can you guess which one was used for what?





It's official Ido have three kids, I have always wondered and today it was confoirmed, yet again.!!
Hubby and the boys have been out enjoy the rain, getting soaped up and sliding down the black plastic that was acquired last time it rained thsi heavy (about a month ago).

take care



1 comment:

'Joyce' said...

Hmmmm, I would say comparing to our camera, that the photo on the right was taken with the sports/high movement function, as that is how I take rain drop photos on mine. Love the slip 'n slide.